Harmony in Practice: The Art of Teaching Tuned to Nature is a pilot program.
The program tuition, books and most required supplies are covered by Bernheim, the Owsley Brown II Family Foundation, and other generous supporters.
- The pilot program is open to any educator that regularly teaches students in K-12.
- All program applicants must fill out and return two documents prior to the first meeting.
- Applications are accepted until the program is filled.
- Application does not guarantee acceptance into the pilot program.
- Participants will be selected, in part, on gathering a diverse group of educators in terms of schools, subject areas, grade levels, geographic location, and other considerations.
- Participants will be notified as soon as possible after receipt of their full application.
- The pilot project is limited to 30 people.
- All programs take place at Bernheim Arboretum and Research Forest.
- Participants are required to attend all six programs.